Breeze is the leading digital platform for disability insurance. We sell policies both direct to consumer and through our network of insurance agents with our own proprietary technology that helps speed up the quoting, application, and underwriting processes. We're on a mission to make income protection easier and more affordable for working Americans. We’re looking for someone to join our high growth team to help us reach the next hundred thousand Breeze policy holders.
About the Position:
Internal Wholesalers are responsible for recruiting new agents, BGAs and IMOs / NMOs to distribute and sell disability income insurance products provided through Breeze. This person will help assist in all aspects of prospecting, sales, onboarding and retention with agent partners while working to hit overall sales goals.
Your Responsibilities Would Be...
- Prospect and create new relationships with agent partners through outbound calls, emails and virtual meetings
- Provide resources and training to agents to help them promote the importance of income protection and Breeze's products
- Productively work together and partner with other team members in troubleshooting issues that may arise
- Focusing on sales goals through scheduling, follow ups, ongoing correspondence and gratitude with agents
- Maintain consistent follow up with agent partners to establish rapport, maintain interest and effectively manage relationships
The Preferred Candidate...
- Has several years of disability or life insurance sales within a carrier, BGA and/or IMO
- Has a competitive nature to exceed expectations and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Is well-versed with modern technology and loves learning new systems and processes
- Is extremely organized and communicates well both written and verbally
- Is a self-starter and can work with little direction
- Enjoys talking and interacting with prospects and clients through email, phone and SMS
- Is a creative problem solver and embraces change
- Is a venture-backed insuretech startup
- Is located in downtown Omaha with some sweet office space (currently working remote with COVID)
- Will give you time off as needed (just don’t abuse it)
- Creative and lives outside the box (what box?)
- Wants to hire you