Headquartered in Omaha, Breeze is a technology-focused MGA that makes it quicker and easier to get disability insurance. We sell policies both direct to consumer and through our network of insurance agents with our own proprietary technology that helps speed up the quoting, application and underwriting processes.
About the Position:
Inbound Insurance Sales Specialists help guide customers through the disability insurance buying process by educating customers on how various carriers and products work while providing a best-in-class customer experience. Your responsibilities will include outreach to customers that begin applications and answering common questions that arise during the insurance buying journey.
Your Responsibilities Would Be...
- Working alongside our underwriting team to help collect underwriting requirements from clients
- Helping field questions on our products and processes from potential customers
- Documenting key learnings and best practices to help coach up future additions to the Customer Success team
- Communicating with applicants that have outstanding items needed to complete the underwriting process
- Managing and tracking KPIs
- Taking ownership to recommend improvements to the application and underwriting processes
The Preferred Candidate...
- Has an active life or health license
- Has a competitive nature to exceed expectations
- Is well-versed with modern technology and loves learning new systems and processes
- Has no problem managing a large book of applicants because they have great organizational skills
- Is a self-starter and can work with little direction
- Enjoys talking and interacting with prospects and clients through email, phone and SMS
- Is a creative problem solver and embraces change
- Is a venture-backed insuretech startup
- Is located in downtown Omaha with some sweet office space (currently working remote with COVID)
- Will give you time off as needed (just don’t abuse it)
- Creative and lives outside the box (what box?)
- Wants to hire you