About the Position:
We are looking for an eager Customer Account Manager to join our underwriting team. You will be a part of a brand new innovative insuretech team here in Omaha working alongside Assurity to change how disability insurance is distributed and sold online.
This person is responsible for managing the application submission process and collecting underwriting requirements from clients. This is a new role and applicants need to be ready to step in, take charge and help build out a world class customer success team.
Your Responsibilities Would Be...
- Working alongside our underwriting team to help collect underwriting requirements from clients
- Documenting key learnings and best practices to help coach up future additions to the Customer Success team
- Communicating with applicants that have outstanding items needed to complete the underwriting process
- Managing and tracking KPIs
- Taking ownership to recommend improvements to the post application and underwriting process
The Preferred Candidate...
- Has a competitive nature to exceed expectations
- Has no problem managing a large book of applicants because they have great organizational skills
- Is a self-starter and can work with little direction
- Enjoys talking and interacting with prospects and clients through email, phone and SMS
- Is a creative problem solver
- Is a venture-backed insuretech / fintech startup
- Is located in downtown Omaha with some sweet office space
- Will give you time off as needed (just don’t abuse it)
- Creative and lives outside the box (what box?)
- Wants to hire you