About the Position:
We are looking for an eager Customer Account Manager to join and lead our CS team. You will be a part of an innovative insuretech team here in Omaha working to simplify how working Americans protect their income with disability insurance.
This person is responsible for overseeing all case management functions and team members, managing the application submission process, answering customer questions and serving as a liaison between Breeze and our insurance carrier partners. Applicants need to be ready to step in, take charge and help build out a world class customer success team.
Your Responsibilities Would Be...
- Working alongside our underwriting team to help collect underwriting requirements from clients
- Helping field questions on our products and processes from potential customers
- Documenting key learnings and best practices to help coach up future additions to the Customer Success team
- Communicating with applicants that have outstanding items needed to complete the underwriting process
- Managing and tracking KPIs
- Taking ownership to recommend improvements to the application and underwriting processes
The Preferred Candidate...
- Has a competitive nature to exceed expectations
- Is well-versed with modern technology and loves learning new systems and processes
- Has no problem managing a large book of applicants because they have great organizational skills
- Is a self-starter and can work with little direction
- Enjoys talking and interacting with prospects and clients through email, phone and SMS
- Is a creative problem solver and embraces change
- Is a venture-backed insuretech / fintech startup
- Is located in downtown Omaha with some sweet office space (currently working remote with COVID)
- Will give you time off as needed (just don’t abuse it)
- Creative and lives outside the box (what box?)
- Wants to hire you